- CLOSE LIST -
Looking for fun ways to celebrate Dr. Seuss Day this year? March 2nd is coming up and we are ready to party. Here are some of our favorite ways!
2. Read your favorite Dr. Seuss Books! Our favorites are Horton Hears a Who, Red Fish Blue Fish, and The Cat in the Hat
3. Barbaloot Snacks – Mix teddy grams and marshmallows and you are set!
4. Colorful Noodles – Dye your noodle water with food coloring or kool aid mix to get fun colored noodles
5. Cat in the Hat Waffles – Top with Strawberries and Whipped Cream for the famous hat look
6. Red Fish Blue Fish – Blue jello and Swedish fish
7. The Lorax – made with nutterbutter cookies and some frosting and googley eye sprinkles
8. Green Eggs and Ham – A classic, dye those eyes green as you cook them and serve with a side of ham
9 Truffula Seeds. Take the rest of your trix cereal and pour into a bowl. So easy!
Happy Dr. Seuss Day! I hope you have fun celebrating! Be sure to tag us if you make any fun treats and we will share on our instagram!
February 23, 2022